We depend upon foreign gifts to support both the Radio Ministry as well as our feeding and outreach programs. We sincerely need your support to bring the word of God to areas of Western Uganda that have never been touched by the word.
To make a donation at this time requires a little effort on your part. For any donation of $25.00 or more we will send to Americans a tax deductible receipt ffor use with your income taxes. This will be a hard copy document that is scanned and sent to you via email so make sure you give us a valid email address on any correspondence.
- Go to a local grocery store or Wal-mart. (Confirm before you go that they do wire transfers.) Fill out the information requested on the wire transfer charge form.
- Determine you’re donation amount (remember that 25.00 or more) will receive an email receipt.!!!.
- Send to Ezekiel Bwambale Taliwabo at Isule Church of Christ, Uganda, Africa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save your data and get copies of everything. See if the sending station can send your receipt to your email.
- If $25.00 or over please write to email@example.com.
Give us your name, the date of the donation, your email, and the amount of your donation.
Once verified, you will receive a copy , in email, of your receipt acknowledging your gift to this church of Christ.
- Give us your name, the date of the donation, your email, and the amount of your donation. As well as the CLAIM NUMBER from Western Union (or whoever you used to send the money, identify the company used to send as well)
- Once verified, you will receive a copy , in email, of your receipt acknowledging your gift to this church of Christ.
We thank you so much for your donations. They will be put to good work with no money wasted.